Friday, June 18, 2010

Updates!

Hello, readers!
I just came back from my old house!
Finished clean my baby’s shit, pee and had gave him food too =)
Right now, I’m eating red beans as my dinner lorrrr =(
So pity ler, my mum went to kl d..
Haihh..and there are a few assignments are still waiting for me to complete='(
Hmm, but as promised, I will update 1st before I leave for my assignments:…
Hehe.. (just captions ok) lol...busy busy mah xP
So Here Goes! ;)
Last Tuesday!

Cam-whore in Ocomm class :)
tired and have swolen eyes!
Then cam-whore with MayTheng as well;)
*
**
***
And Me again ;)

11am, class ended!
Went back home, took a short nap (and it started raining heavily) and then went for lunch with my bf!
and also brought my baby dee dee for grooming :)
This is us while waiting for WeiSheng to fetch us cz the rain is too heavy!
*
**
***
I told weisheng that I wanna eat Japanese food,
and yup! we went to a japanese restaurant in Gurney Plaza..
called KOZUE! (it's our first time there)
They have lunch set! and it's yummehhhh ;)
But we've waited 45mins for the meal! wt*
BUT luckily the food is not bad :)
*
**
***
****
****
*****
*****
******
*******
*******
*******
********
********
TADAH!!!
LOL!! xD
And pictures from MayTheng's camera!

MayThen and I
And ME!
Last Wednesday!
While I was waiting for my sis's friend to drop me to college..
So, I cam whore lor..
My eyes were very swolen that day, due to lack of rest again lorr!
I slept for 3 or 4 hours only,
because of my Assignment la! :(

On the way to college... and I was half hour late :S
*
**
**
***
Then lunch break,
with my dearest weisheng again!
on the way to eat our favourite beef noodles!
Candid - Weisheng
And ME!
*
**
***
After meal,
Radio class!
with Sam's shades
With KS's shades!
lol..that's all la,
I need to do assignment d!
Rush Rush...
tata

No comments:

Post a Comment