Monday, June 14, 2010

Random..

Hello readers,
Today's classes are all quite relaxing, as the chapters are reaching towards the end.
And, Creative Strategy has finished all the chapters already! hooray! :D
but, I'm not very happy thou...cz there is a lot of unhappy things happened continuously on me!
GRRRRR!! ><


Oh ya, spot a big pimple on my left cheek??


my eye bags and dark circles are getting bigger and darker as I have not sleep well since last week :(
my skin texture is getting chan too ... :'(

But but but,
There are also happy things that happened lar..
An uncle which I had knew him since I was young came to visit us..and had bought us dinner, which is the new seafood pizza from pizza hut.. which is not nice at all..but it's very filling.. lol
and


my new hp netbook has finally reached! yahoo~
And fyi, I got this for free as I had applied for a student streamyx package, and they will give you a free modem and phone as well!
AND I'M USING IT TO WRITE THIS POST!
Alright, I think is time for me to continue my assignment!
tata :D
goodnight!
and I hope everything will be better tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment