Thursday, June 10, 2010

Outing with my babe Jina!

Yuhoo!
I'm here again!
The time is 1:23am...
But I'm still correcting my script..haihh..
And WHY am I here??
I'm here cz I have lost my concentration..
and also, I have just received pictures from my dear bestie, Regina!
so, I came here to blog about that day before I forget!
FYI, she's one of my bestie which we graduated from the same high school!
And she just came back from US for her holiday!
I'm very glad that she's here now!
but anyhow, our big sister, Akiko is still hanging around in Japan! :(
miss her much!
wish she were here ;'(
Alright....
Here goes,
3 precious pictures we took! (from her camera)
woo-la-la!

#1 ; Searching for bags and sandals in Charles and Keith with my blur face!
100% Candid!
><

#2 , Regina posing with a Roxy's shady lady hat!
She's still as gorgeous as usual!
#3 ; ME at Max Gourmet waiting for my late dinner!
We've taken 3 pictures only cz both of us were busy shopping and chit chatting!
no time for photo session..
haha..
On that day itself, I think I've spend more than Rm250!
I think same goes to her! lol xD
Hmm, Actually I have more pictures in my hp..
but I couldn't upload cz my cable is not with me now :[
will upload asap!
Oh-Ya!
I went to club that night too,
which is unexpected at all..
and,
3D again xD
I was drunk & I had vomitted!
*aweful feeling*
same goes to my bf, Weisheng xD
hahaha..that's all..
without the aid of pictures,
I can't really recall what I did.. woops!
Old d I guess :(
Alright, I think I should get back to my assignment!
tata :)
will see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment