Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I hate waiting...seriously!!

Hello readers, I believe my blog is kinda dead now.. LOL
I have no time cz of my college assignments, I have at least one everyweek..
but the subjects are not bad, quite relaxing ;)
and I'm having photo class now..so hopefully she will give us task asap! ;)
cz I love photography!!

Alright, FYI..I just came back from singapore,
so pray to god that I will have extra time to upload previous parties post and also my "singpura-pura" trip..LOL
Surprise never ends! ...and it will never fail to make me happy!
Guess what? my best friends+ex-classmate, Akiko is back from Japan!
so, ya! I will spend as much time as possible with her!
so, most probably..I won't be updating my blog so soon..oops!

Ha! I'm waiting for her now, to go to gurney with me to have dinner and maybe grab some drinks later on..
But I've been waiting since 5pm (it's 8:07pm now), and her shadows is no where to found..
==" so I take pics as to show you I'm still A.L.I.V.E! and to kill my boredom.. =D


wink*



got my mani and pedi ytd! weeeee*

Gahhhh!!
bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment