Saturday, August 14, 2010

Partayyy? SAY YES!!

Elowwww~~
Erm, yesterday evening I have received a call from DIGI said that I have invited to DIGI's
D'Ultimate Birthday Bash (Penang-Party)
As you can see, the :
Date : 14 Aug 2010

Time: 7.00pm - 11.00pm

Venue: QE2 Penang
For your information,
For DiGi customers, if your birthday falls in the month of July, August or September..
YOU are invited to the party of the year,
DiGi D’Ultimate Birthday Bash at the best nightspot in Penang, QEII.
Celebrants are encouraged to ‘Dress to Thrill for The Alter Ego’ for the party!!

It’ll be a blast at the birthday bash with special performances by Joo Nee and her crew, NESCAFÉ® KICK-START™ winner of 2009. Apart from the free flow of food and beverages, there will be early bird goodie bags, games and activities like Bedrock Bowling, and lucky draws with many exciting prizes to be won.
Prices to be taken away:
2 X Grand Prizes, worth RM3,000
- 10 exclusive VIP invites to the D'Ultimate Birthday Bash
- 10 goodie bags for you and your friends
- A birthday 'ang pau' of RM1,000 cash
- makeover by SNIPS
- free drinks for the night
- U2 watch
- Birthday cake from Kings Confectionary
- Return chauffeur service to the party

10 X Consolation Prizes, worth RM300
- 2 invites to DiGi's D'Ultimate Birthday Bash
- 2 goodie bags worth RM200

This is going to be one for the books!
If you'd like to join the contest or find out more information, CLICK HERE!

*****
***
As I remember, they said I will have to collect a wristband that allows me to bring along two friends to the party.
But that time I was in the middle of the class, so I didn't ask where to collect..!
how??
idk, maybe I will call to Digi later??
heh xP
**
***
**
***
**
and the the second party that I'm attending is a Private Party ; Electro House Party..
I didn't know I was invited until one of my friend said I got invitation and asked me to check fb at 3 in the morning!
but, this morning, I found my status was "ATTENDING" d..
so I think Wei Sheng helped me to settle d..
ehehe~
And, this is the banner!


Date: 14th of August, 2010

Time: 21:00 - the next day 03:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location : 28, Medan Tanjung Bunga, 11200 Penang.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created by: Shri Prasham, Samuel Chuah, Manyoke Moke, Sabrina Oh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Info:

This will be a house party, by the beach. Underground electro music by DJ Mangorange.


Dress Code : Bright, psychedelic, funky; NO black or white.

Food and Alcohol are provided all night long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"aikss, speaking about party...
I'm very headache already cz I don't know what to wear!
arghhh~

And I have a reunion dinner with family again later(before I go to D'Ultimate Birthday Bash) ;D
So, visit my blog tmr night k,

cz there will be tons and billions of photos flooding in my page!
bye~ xD
"

No comments:

Post a Comment